Friday 3 February 2017

time flies!

Time flies!


February has begun and it means that already 4 months passed from the beginning of this adventure.
I’m very happy to stay here and with every passing day, I’m always more and more convinced I’ve made the right choice and, who knows, maybe Lisbon could even become my home city when my Evs will end!!!
From the last time I wrote in this blog, a lot of things happened J
My parents came here for the Christmas holiday and it was amazing have them here, I guided them to discover every hidden corner of Lisbon and at the same time we visited a lot of places out of the traditional tourist’s routes outside the city.
Lisbon and its surrounding always continue to surprise me with beautiful miradouros, natural landscapes and amazing sunsets.  


 




At work, 2017 started with a lot inspiring ideas, good purposes and, last but not least, also new members of the team have come!
Last week we also have an amazing staying in Estoril, a really nice place about 20 km far from Lisbon, in the Atlantic coast. It was our Check- OUT: all the Check-In team met up for two days and we plan the activities coming up the next months, present how and in which sectors Check-in works to the “newcomers”, share our ideas and proposals to improve the impact of the association in our area; it was a really good experience, so inspiring  and at the same time it was a moment to build new relationships with new volunteers and reinforce our team spirit!



No comments:

Post a Comment